I currently only use USPS for shipping. If for any reason this carrier does not work for you, please contact me to make other arrangements.
Most orders will ship in 3 to 5 days business days from the time your order is placed. Orders are not processed on Saturdays. Larger orders (considered 8 items or more, or over $50) may take additional time. Custom orders may take up to 2 weeks or longer depending on the request.
You can choose between First Class (3-5 days within the US) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) on orders under 16 oz. If the shipping cart overestimates your shipping costs, I refund anything over $1 difference.
To reduce carbon foot print and keep prices lower, I sometimes ship with re-used boxes. I assure you that any re-used boxes you receive have never been used to ship chemicals or items unsafe for birds.
I also ship worldwide. Please see full details here
I cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate.
Current no ship dates:
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 19 Washington’s Birthday (observed)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
In addition, my store will be closed during the following dates:
December 21st, 2018 to January 4th, 2019
To get your orders before the holiday, please make sure your order is placed by the following dates:
Halloween: October 21st
Thanksgiving: November 12th
Christmas: December 11th